A vacancy exists for an Area Sales Manager to maintain and develop business in Scotland for Falcon and sister company Williams Refrigeration. This is an excellent opportunity for a confident sales professional which involves the development of the customer base and sales revenue in the commercial market. The role will encompass the management of existing customers, the introduction of new customers and the implementation of Account Development Plans.
- To create and implement a Business Plan for Falcon Foodservice Equipment/Williams Refrigeration within your remit
- To establish and develop a specific customer base for individual products in demographically targeted locations
- To create and implement account development plans for all customers within your portfolio
- To co-ordinate those plans within the business to ensure customer satisfaction and support services via internal and external personnel
- To provide a monthly report on sales activity and account development within a set time frame
- To work closely with marketing to ensure that they are kept up to date with competitor activity in the sector on a day to day basis providing specific market intelligence on request
- To identify customer training requirements and plan and implement training programmes
- To be aware of the full range of the company's products and services on offer to our customers and to be able to present them in a professional manner
- To follow up all sales leads and log the outcome of such
- To action all initiatives and promotions emanating from Head office in the timescales requested.
- The ability to clearly understand your customers strategic plan and which brand/product will fulfil the requirement
- The ability to implement strategic direction
- The ability to penetrate new customers developing long term revenue generation
- The ability to identify and resolve commercial issues
- The ability to communicate and form mutually beneficial trading partnerships
- An understanding of all products within the portfolio and the specific requirements of the commercial market
- The discipline of providing accurate and timely reports
- The ability to establish training packages and pass on the requirement.
For more information on the role please contact National Sales Manager Neil Greer (07774 981 964, email@example.com) or our HR Manager (details below).
Successful candidates will benefit from a company car, mobile phone and laptop, competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement and contributory pension scheme.
All candidates should forward their CV demonstrating compliance with the above to:
Ms Laurie-Anne Douglas
Falcon Foodservice Equipment