01786 455 200
Working at falcon
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified gas systems design and development engineer to be part of the design team not only working with Natural and LP gas but also with future Hydrogen gas projects delivering them in line with Net Zero Carbon targets.
The role includes new product design and development from concept through to product available for sale, using the latest available materials and technologies.
The successful applicant shall:
• Develop gas, dual fuel and electrical commercial catering equipment to the UK and EU required legislation.
• Maintain an excellent knowledge of required legislation and provide impact statements to the business on future legislation changes.
• Suggest and implement improvements to existing products to ensure they continue to meet existing and future legislation.
• Become the SME for future Falcon hydrogen gas products.
• Take ownership of the development of products and ensure they meet project timescales, functionality, and serviceability requirements.
• Test and collect data for analysis and interpretation then produce technical reports with recommendations.
• Develop and produce manufacturing test procedures, user, and installation documentation.
• Establish and maintain a good working relationship with internal project team members throughout the project life cycle: Marketing, Design, Production, Technical Services
• Work with external organisations such as test agencies, component suppliers and trial sites
• Communicate effectively with all areas of the business.
• Maintain continuous professional and personal development through formal courses and on the job training.
• Where applicable, utilise electrical drawing package (Solidworks 2D electrical) to produce wiring schematics and production drawings for gas control systems.
• Design and develop appliance control systems taking into account remote monitoring capability for future and existing Falcon products.
The successful applicant shall have:
• Experience and be comfortable in working in a busy project environment.
• Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in appropriate an Engineering Trade (Gas, Electrical, Electronics)
• Proven track record and experience in designing/developing gas systems.
• Self-motivation and must work well in a team environment.
• Learn and embrace new engineering competencies.
• Strong analytical mind and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent computer proficiency and have good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Desirable experience in hydrogen gas projects
• Desirable hands-on knowledge of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
• Desirable experience in remote sensor data monitoring systems, internet of things (IOT)
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual that possesses the drive and enthusiasm to enable the rapid advancement of products in the design, development, and test stages of projects.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
All the latest from our social media feeds.