1) The three removable pan supports are cast iron and extremely durable, but also light enough to lift off for cleaning purposes.
2) Each burner has individual simmer control.
3) The semi-sealed stainless steel hob has 3 separate areas which contain any spillages, making cleanup during service much easier.
5) The oven has 5 possible shelf positions and is supplied with two shelves as standard, making it extremely flexible and suitable for a wide range of menu items.
6) Oven features Piezo ignition, ensuring simple, trouble free lighting at the touch of a button.
7) A removable oven base plate catches spillages and makes cleaning easier.
8) The oven temperature has a range of 120°C to 270°C, making it ideal for preparing a wide selection of food items.
9) Oven doors each have ball catch attachments, making them completely independent and ensuring better heat retention within the oven.
10) All oven components are removable (shelves, shelf supports, base plate) for ease of cleaning.
Add to this the many different optional extras available, such as a high flue, castors, splashplate and plateshelf, lift-off fryplate and suiting kit, and you can see why the Dominator Plus G3101 lives up to the hype.
For more information on the G3101, please contact your local area sales manager or our customer service team.
Fuel - Gas
900mm (w) x 770mm (d) x 890mm (h)
6 x 5.3kW (nett) hob burners
7.1kW (nett) oven burner
2/1 Gastronorm compatible oven
Not sure if the G3101 is right for you? Take a look at some of the other gas ranges in the Dominator Plus portfolio:
G3101D - drop down door variation of the G3101
G3101 OTC - 6 burner range with electric fan-assisted oven
G3106 - 6 range with gas fan-assisted oven
G3107 - solid top oven range
G3161 - 4 burner oven range
Details of all gas ranges in the Dominator Plus portfolio can be found in the product brochure.