Do you have a small kitchen with limited space for equipment? Or maybe you don't think the demand is there to justify the cost and space of a standard size combi. Think again, as our range of compact combi ovens offers any kitchen the opportunity to experience the benefits of combination oven cooking for themselves.
The compact models deliver the same great cooking performance and cooking modes and features as their full-size equivalents but in a smaller unit:
- Only 510mm wide, meaning they can fit almost anywhere
- NABOO or SAPIENS variations (same spec as full-size models)
- Automatic washing system makes it easy to keep the oven sparkling and clean
- Boilerless, so no need for CALOUT Oven Protection System
- Choice of 6 x 2/3 GN, 6 x 1/1 GN or 10 x 1/1 GN models
- Hand shower which can be fitted on side of unit
- Electric only models
- 6 shelf models can be supplied single phase
- Stackable for even greater capacity within the same footprint
We've also got two landscape loading combi ovens which again are available in NABOO (CBEN061R) or SAPIENS (CBES061R). These models are more shallow than standard models and have a boiler and give yet another option to consider when looking to purchase a combi oven.
If you're not sure you've got the space or demand to justify a combination oven, COMPACT is for you.